Friday, January 15, 2010

We're home

We are home from JT's graduation. That was very emotional. He is at his new base now and R will be joining him, possibly next week. I'll post pics when I have more time.

My dad and two other team members are almost home. I haven't heard what their take on the earthquake is yet but I do know that they had enough rain that they baptized someone right in the road. They couldn't get to the river and this person wanted to be baptized so they baptized them right in the road. My brother and nephew will be flying home this afternoon.

Our local paper wants to interview all of us.

The Livesay children that had passports are in the states now. Keep checking their blog, the RHFH blog and the Heartline blog and also the Rollings blog. I know most of these people and when I look at the pics they post, I recognize some of the places. I've been in the women's center at Heartline and had dinner with the McHouls. It's surreal to me. J has not said any more about his birthmom. We have someone who will be checking on her next week. We did hear more from the O and the boy's house is damaged more than originally reported and they will be needing to find another place to house them. Keep praying for the people of Haiti. To try to imagine 100K people dead is beyond me at this point.

No comments: