Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bullet points and pics

Whew! We've been so busy. This is J's last week of school since we are celebrating my parent's 50th wedding anniversary next week. We can all hardly wait.

A got a new job. She starts Memorial day. And her GPA is high enough to keep her scholarships. And we think we've jumped through all the financial aid hoops and cut through all the red tape for next year. Woot!

T and I have completed step 4 of our 6 steps needed to get me into school. The camper is gone. Jeep is purchased. Truck is gone (sniff, sniff-we really liked that truck). And finally, a new (to us) pop up has been purchased. We hope and pray it serves our purposes well.

Dad took J and a buddy fishing last weekend. They stayed in the boat overnight and fished again the next morning. The boys loved it. My dad seemed to enjoy it too but he didn't get to fish much for keeping their lines untangled. In J's words, "We slept in de lake."

It finally rained here, thankfully. We needed it very much bad.

And because I can't do a post without pics, here are some pics. You know it's going to be cats and sunsets.

Misty loves the remote basket.

"Does this basket make me look fat?"

Mmm. This is from the other night. The colors were so awesome and this just doesn't do it justice. Remember, cheap phone. My phone randomly deleted a huge amount of my pics. I'm sad about that. But this pic is gorgeous.

If I'm not available, T will do.

Three more sky pics.

We've seen a lot of pretty countryside driving around looking for vehicles and campers.

And lots of pretty sunsets.

No comments: